Happy Wednesday all!
A fortnight has gone by, meaning it's time for a new Fab 'n Funky challenge. And what do you know: It's our monthly Christmas challenge! It's my first time playing along and I think it's a great idea. I haven't been working on my Christmas cards at all this year, only having 2 measly cards in my stash so far. So this challenge is going to be a great way for me to focus on Christmas cards a little bit more so that I don't have to worry about it so much come December. Maybe it works the same way for you :) I've used up some of decoupage image I have had in my stash for ages and simultaneously tried out a holly leaves die I got for Christmas and never got around to using it yet. Shame on me, as it's such a versatile die, perfect for Christmas cards! I'm going to try to make a wreath next, there's no stopping me now ;) The green dots under the image are actually the leftovers from the diecut, they seemed to good to waste.
* Studio Light Decoupage image, papers and sentiment
* DCWV Glitter Stack Brights CS
* Joanna Sheen Signature Dies Holly Berries
* Card Candi Vintage Berries
We are sponsored by My Creative Classroom, so there's something in it for the winner! Hope to see you and your creations at the challenge blog.
* Crafty Hazelnut (Building or part of a building)
* Glitter 'n Sparkle (Include some Yellow)
* Aud Sentiment (Two-Word Sentiment)
* Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge (Show Me Some Glitter) Glitter CS
* Merry Monday Christmas (Sparkle, Shimmer and Shine) Glitter CS
* Charisma Cardz (Sparkle and Shine) Glitter CS
* Christmas Card Challenge (Inspiration Picture) Presents
* The Cupboard Trilogy (Use Yellow)
* Creative Fingers (Anything Goes)
* Sister Act (Anything Goes)