Good afternoon all!
How is everyone doing? I'm pretty good, it's really great weather here at the moment, I'm steadily working my way through all things on my to do list and it's only two more days until the weekend! Life is pretty good right now :)
Although I have slowed down a little when it comes to crafting, I wanted to share a project with you that I made a while ago but never actually shared. It's a birthday card for my husband; he loves baseball and when we were in New York on holiday last month he managed to see two Yankees games which he absolutely loved. I joined him for one game, I went shopping the second time (there's only so much baseball I can handle). It was great fun though, even though the games last a pretty long time. So I am sure it comes as no surprise I attempted to mimic the Yankee's home kit on this card. I made a baseball out of a circle with some stitching, I think it turned out quite ok actually :)
* Mayzy Art Baseball digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue & K&Co Peter Horjus Sports DPs plus some baseball themed DP from my stash
* TH Distress Tool
* Stars border punch
* Personal Impressions sentiment stamp
* Some red thread for stitching
Next week I will be back with a card for the Fab 'n Funky challenge; we are a biweekly challenge for the summer months but will be back in full force later on in the year!
* Creative Card Crew (Masculine)
* Crafts Galore Encore (Use a stamp or digi) I've used both!
* Emerald Fairies (Birthday)
* Shopping Our Stash (Red, White and Blue) I bougt the baseball paper about a century ago!
* Inky Impressions (Patriotic: Red, White and Blue)
* Pile It On (Outdoor Fun)
* Cupcake Inspirations (Celebrate & Inspiration Picture) I've ued the colour scheme
* Twisted Tuesday (Red, White, Blue and Stars!)
* Polka Doodles (Red, White and Blue)
* Bearly Mine (Let's Go Digital)