Long time no see, huh? I just noticed I haven't posted for a good month, I can't believe it has been this long! I am back now though and you will see new projects on a more regular basis from now on, promise :) In the month I wasn't posting, we have been on a lovely long holiday to New York, two whole weeks in the Big Apple and it was absolutely wonderful! We had a great time, fantastic weather, had great food and saw plenty of the sights. But now it's back to normal and I have more time for crafty business again. Today I am sharing my first new project, it is a birthday card for my husband who turned 41 yesterday. Happy Birthday dearest! He is a major Star Trek fan, so when I saw this lovely image I knew this was perfect for his card this year.
I teamed up the image with some papers I have had in my stash just about forever, good to use up some old stash though. I bought some more stash in New York, so need to make some room ;)
It certainly feels good to be back, it was great to get crafting again. See you on Wednesday for a new challenge @ Fab 'n Funky!
* MayzyArt Vulcan free digi (available from their freebie website), coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* SMIRK Him DPs
* Reflections Black CS
* Number stamps from Anna Griffin Banners stamp set
* Space ship image from the Internet
* Scalloped Circle punch
* Button & from stash
* Inky Impressions (For the Boys)
* Creatalicious Challenge (Happy Birthday)
* Tuesday Throwdown (Celebrations)
* Creative Moments (Anything Goes/For the Boys)
* Stampin' for the Weekend (AG) Last Challenge!
* Digi Galore (Add a Button)
* Bearly Mine (One for the Boys)
* Mema's Craft (Only Men Allowed)
* Ladybug Crafts (Something for the Boys/Dies)
* Ladybug Crafts Ink (For Him)