Happy Monday all!
Did you enjoy your weekend? I went to see my parents, due to teaching commitments I hadn't been able to go for quite a while so it was great to catch up and spend some time together.
Today I'm back in crafty mode. It seems all I am making these days are Christmas cards, I am amazed that I still have some new ideas for cards! This time I went with a more vintage-like style, using some Distress Ink and my trusty Distress Tool. The card came together pretty quickly in my head, I had already coloured and glittered the Poinsettia and the rest just came together naturally. Such a shame you can't make out the sparkle in the photo, but it ultrasparkly in real life! I made this card hoping to inspire you to participate in the new challenge over at PCD, themed "Christmas Flowers".
* Scalloped base card
* Platypus Creek Digitals Poinsettia, coloured with Promarkers
* Crafter's Companion Iridescent Glitter Spray
* Basic Grey Jovial DP, distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Distressing Tool
* K&Co Christmas Cheer Tag Pad, distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* Eline's Winterhuis Stamp Set
* Ribbon & Gems from Stash
As usual, you have two weeks to play along, hope to see you there!
* There She Goes (Tag You're It)
* Crimbo Crackers (Anything Goes)
* Wags 'n Whiskers (Christmas)
* Addicted to Stamps (Christmas)
* Forever Friends (Glitter & Sparkle)
* Lexi's Creations (Christmas)
* My Sheri Crafts (Christmas)
* There's Magic in the Air (Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle)
* Sparkles Forum (Christmas is Coming)
* Passion for Promarkers (Distressing)