Good morning all!
This week I'm hosting my first challenge at Fab 'n Funky, so exciting! I've chosen a theme that I am sure will appeal to you: "A Non-Traditional Christmas"! So use either an image or colour scheme that we don't traditionally associate with Christmas. Easy peasy right? We are sponsored by Stamp Fairy this week and I got to pick a couple of images for the DT girls to work with. I am using Santa's World 1 for my project, what a wonderful image to colour in! I think the colouring came out particularly well this time.
* Stamp Fairy Santa's World 1, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Create & Craft CS
* DCWV Brights Glitter CS
* First Edition Spring Feast DP
* Digital Delights Winter Tickets sentiment, coloured with Promarkers & Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
* MS Snow Men Border Punch
* Joy Craft Flower punch
* cArt-Us present charm
* Sew Easy Quick Sand Floss
* Ribbon & pearl from my stash
Hope you can make it to our challenge!
* Sparkles Christmas (Button or Bow)
* QKR Stampede (It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas)
* Crafts 4 Eternity (Christmas Chaos)
* 2 Sisters (Christmas Sparkle)
* Color Me Creative Classroom (Non-Traditional Holiday Colours)
* Sentimental Sundays (Non-Traditional Christmas Colours)
* Dream Valley (Non-Traditional Christmas Colours)
* Forever Friends (Glitter & Sparkle)
* Incy Wincy (Non-Traditional Christmas Colours)
* Ladybug Crafts (Sparklicious)