I've got a non-Christmas card to share with you today, it was great fun spending some time away from Christmas trees, snow flakes and reindeer! I think I'm almost done with the Christmas crafting for this year, it's just two more cards and then I'm done! The challenge theme at Delightful Challenges this week is Very Blingy, which is a great theme for Christmas and non-Christmas makes alike. I've used this challenge to bling up a wedding card, using some of the glitter spray I bought ages ago. Really great stuff, I just need to take care and not spray so much on myself next time, I'm very blingy now too! I hope the glitter shows up a little on the photos:
* Scalloped base card
* Digital Delights Bride & Groom
* Digital Delights Wedding & Anniversary Sentiment set
* Kars Wedding & K&Co Earth Tones Solid Mat Pad DPs
* Crafter's Companion Iredescent Glitter Spray
* Brown ink & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* Prima E Line Flowers Brown
* Sew Easy Quick Stand Floss
* Gold paper, button, brads, gold thread, ribbon & pearls from stash
We are sponsored by
this week, offering a 15 dollar gift certificate to their store!
* Card Mania (Wedding/Anniversary)
* Eureka Stamps (Sparkle & Shine)
* Whoopsi Daisy (Use Up Your Stash) I've had the Kars DP since I got married more than 2 years ago!
* Sweet Stamps (Sparkle & Bling)
* Glitter 'n Sparkle (Use some Metal) Gold paper & brads
* Addicted to Stamps (Bingo: Glitter, Button, Favourite colours) I love vintage browns!
* Avadares (Anything with a Digi)
* Bunny Zoe (Celebration)
* Paper Makeup Stamps (Sparkle)
* Stamps & Fun = Creativity (No Christmas Cards)