Good Morning everyone! Wow, hasn't this month just flown by? But it's September and that means a new challenge over at Christmas Cards All Year Round! This month, we are challenging you to dig up your oldest or most forgotten stash items and use them up! Make sure everything on the card is at least one year old.
Now, unfortunately, I don't have a really good filing system when it comes to my crafty stuff, so I am not 100% sure that everyone on this card is old, but at least everything comes from the bottom of a stash pile ;)
I love this Christmas paper, it's so beautiful! Can you tell I'm a DP freak ;) If you like more inspiration, have a look at our challenge post and see what my lovely teamies have come up with!
* White base card
* Basic Grey Jovial DP, using a Crafters Companion Embossing Board to make the wavy lines
* Black ink for inking around the DPs edges
* Studio Light image (I actually used an image of the back of a crafty magazine!)
* Small flower and scalloped circle punches
* MS Doily Lace Border punch
* Glitter glue and Gems from stash
* Circle sentiment from the Internet
* ABC Christmas Challenge (Recycled and Use Ribbon or Rhinestones)
* Charisma Cardz (Anything Goes)
* Crafty Creations (Use 3 or more different dies/punches)
* Divas By Design (Christmas in August)
* For Fun Challenges (Christmas)
* Sarah Hurley Challenge (Bling & Sparkle)
* Scrap Cards Challenge (Christmas)
* Sparkles Forum (Punch It)
* Little Red Wagon (Border Punches)
* Stampavie and more (Christmas in Summer)
I will be back tomorrow with my CMM Challenge card!