Told you I had more cards up my sleeve ;) This is another card I made for the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge to use only crafty stuff that has been in your possession for longer than a year. Why don't you join in too, you have the entire month of September to come up with a gorgeous project. Have a look to see what my teamies have done and also what other crafters have already submitted, you might get inspired!
Here is my card, I've used an embossing board to create the DP shape, I think it came out really nice :) I've smeared glitter glue all over the edge of the embossed shape and on the inside sentiment too, you can't really see it very well in the photo but it's definitely there!
* Gold base card
* Studio Light Decoupage image, stuck on a mat made out of a piece of bronze envelope
* Basic Grey Jovial DP
* Crafter's Companion embossing board
* Scalloped circle punch
* Clear Stickles
* Christmas Die-Cut, white paper and sentiment inside from stash
* Crafter's Companion (Christmas Wishes) 30/9
* Christmas Inspirations (Glitter) 15/9
* Basic Grey Challenges (Celebration) 17/9
* Charizma Cards (Inspired by a song: Frosty the Snowman) 15/9
* Lil Red Wagon (Die-Cuts) 13/9
* Scrap Cards Challenge (Christmas) 12/9
* Scrap Creations (Winter Wishes) 13/9
* Delightful Challenges (Bling It) 15/9
* Christmas Card Challenges (Christmas) 10/9
* All That Scraps (Anything Goes) 13/9
Right, I better get back to work, busy and long day ahead of me I'm afraid :( I hope you all have a great weekend!