SCROLL DOWN FOR MY CARD MAKIN' MAMAS DT CARD!
Good morning everyone!
My friend's daughter is turning 2 at the end of the month, so a little card was in order. We don't get to see each other that often because we live on opposite sides of the country, but we regularly go shopping together somewhere......well, I say shopping, it's more of a natter and eating expedition ;) Anyway, yesterday we had another one of our expeditions and I brought the card and a few little gifts for Rhode's birthday.
I decided to make an aperture card, I think it works really well. This is my first attempt at making a rosette and it was so easy to make! I saw someone do it on Create and Craft and thought: I could do that. Turns out that I can :) I know it's a blue card for a girl, but sometimes you just have to go where inspiration takes you ;)
* White base card
* StudioLight 3D images and inside sentiment
* Eline's Vintage Blue and Green and My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue DP
* Black ink
* Flower and scalloped circle punch
* Gems, pearl, letters and number & line peel off from stash
* Totally Gorjuss (Cute and Cuddly)
* Crafts and Me (Blue or Bluegreens)
* Scrapbook Sisters (Blue)
* Deep Ocean (Light Blue)
* Allsorts (You've been framed)
* Pixie Cottage (Big on Birthday)
* Divas by Design (Birthday)
* A Spoon Full of Sugar (Birthday)
* Anything Goes (Birthday/Celebration)
* Emerald Fairies (Birthday)
I will probably be having a little play in the crafty room today as well, football on telly is the perfect excuse :)