Good morning everyone!
Is it just as humid where you are? Today I have a card to share with you that is a little different, it's my first easel fold card! I know, I am not really cutting edge since this fold has been around for such a long time, but I had never actually tried it. I don't know why not, because it's so incredibly easy! The only drawback is that the card is much heavier due to the extra card panel, but it's nice to do something different!
This card really links up well with our latest challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas, we would like to see "BIRTHDAY" cards! I am sure you all need birthday cards, so why not join us? We are being sponsored by Tickled Pink Stamps; they are offering the winner of the challenge their choice of 2 digis or one rubber stamp from their Lil Lad, Lil Lolita or Lil Pinkette ranges. The image I have used is from the Lil Lolita range, called Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Evie. I think she is just gorgeous and just so versatile. I've used this to make a card for one of my 'aunts' birthday, I think she will really appreciate it. Well, let's hope so! I'd better include instructions how the card works ;)
* White base card
* Tickled Pick Stamps Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Evie, coloured with Promarkers
* StudioLight sentiment
* Docraft Country Companions DP
* Lace, pearl, ribbons, holographic paper, gems from stash
* Scrap Creations (Buttons and/or bows)
* Shopping Our Stash (Vellum, Violet or Violins)
* Emerald Fairies (Lace)
* NettieG's Digital Gems (Fancy Folds)
* Stamps R Us (Birthdays)
* Incy Wincy (Monochromatic)
* Let's Craft and Create (Use a digi)
* Little Darlings (Girly)
* Lollipop Crafts (Celebrations)
* Sparkles Forum (For the Girls)
Hope you like it, come and join us if you have the time!