Good morning all!
Well, the carnival festivities are over and that means normal life resumes once again here in the south of the Netherlands. That also means I'm expected back at work, so no more full days of crafting for me, boooooh! I love my work really, but it's just so nice playing around the crafty desk all day long once in a while that makes me a little reluctant to go back to work.
Anyway, Wednesday again, so that means another challenge @ Fab 'n Funky. Our lovely teamie Shirley has chosen the theme this week and it is "HEAT STROKE". So get out your hot and/or summery images and play along! We are sponsored this week by Doodle Pantry, who also allowed the DT to play with some of their images. I chose to use a pre-coloured image, Bird Bath Joy, but they also have the same image uncoloured. Such a wonderful image and after all, what's nicer during a hot summer's day then to cool off?
* Doodle Pantry Bird Bath Joy, pre-coloured image
* Prima Prima Bella & Echo Park For the Record DPs
* Forest Moss Distress Ink
* Button and pearl from stash
Hope you like the theme and will get inspired by all the creations from the DT girls, have a look here to see for yourself!
* Card Makin' Mamas (Stack It Up)
* Pattie's Creations (Spots & Dots)
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Nature)
* Crafty Sentiments (Spots or Dots)
* Top Tip Tuesday (3, 5 or 7) 3 colours, 3 DPs, 3 pearls, 5 banners
* Allsorts (Spring is Coming)
* Jellypark Friends (Things with Wings)
* Created with Love (Think Spring)
* Oldie but a Goodie (Spring has Sprung)
* AnMa Creatief (Lente/Voorjaar/Pasen)