While everyone is busy celebrating Carnaval over here, I am having a little crafty holiday :) Perhaps I will finally get around to do some scrapping this time, we'll see!
Today I have a card to share with you, though, linking up with a new challenge and stamp release party over @ Treasured Times:
We're giving away a full set of digis of the new releases, a 20 dollar gift certificate to the store and 3 packages of Vintage Trinkets to one winner. The winner will be chosen on March 9th by random drawing. to be eligible for the prizes you must comment on the new release, follow the blog and like us on Facebook. You can have a look at the new release using this link.
With regard to our challenge, our theme this time is "LAYERING". Any creation goes, but you have to show us some layering.
The DT have all used the same image from the new release, Birthday Owen drawn by Christine Young:
* Birthday Owen by Christine Young, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue & Papermania Bird Song DPs
* Hely Cupperditch Special Delivery Twine
* sentiment stamp
Hope to see you and your creations at our release party!
* Passion for Promarkers (Make it Digital)
* Penny's Papercrafty Challenge (Guys and Girls)
* Card Makin' Mamas (Stack It Up)
* Delicious Doodles (One for the Boys)
* The Squirrel and the Fox (Something Spooled) Twine
* Totally Gorjuss (Happy Birthday)
* Suzy Bee (Make It Masculine)
* Incy Wincy (Birthdays)
* Simply Create Too (Shop in Your Stash) I've had these DPs forever, found them in the snippets box
* Marker Pop (Anything Goes)