Good morning all!
Hope you're having a fab week? We went to the cinema on Monday to see Captain Phillips, which I thought was a fantastic suspenseful film.
Anyway, it's Wednesday again and that's another challenge @ Fab 'n Funky! Our last challenge for this year is "SNOWFLAKES" and I just managed to include some on my card at the last minute. I really am such a dopey girl sometimes, I was so caught up in making this card that I almost forgot about the theme! Thankfully I remembered in the end :) I'm actually pretty happy with this card, a little different than you might be used from me with all the busy patterns but as they all came from the same paper pad they seem to work.
* Stampart by Katherine Christmas Cardinal, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Dovecraft Noel DPs
* Ranger Xmas Red Stickles
* Cart-Us Scalloped Oval dies
* Joy Craft Flower stem punch
* Pearl and sentiment from stash
* Use It Tuesdays (Winter and Holidays) LAST CHALLENGE :( My paper pad is several years old
* Crafty Sentiments (Christmas)
* Oldie but a Goodie (Winter)
* Creative Corner (Traditional Christmas)
* Wags 'n Whiskers (Things with Wings)
* Little Claire's (Christmas)
* Sparkles Forum (Animals)
* One Stitch at a Time (Seeing Red)
* Vintage & Beauty (Winter Foliage)
* Stampin' for the Weekend (Use Some Red)