Is the flu roaming around where you are too? Here it is creating havoc, hubs just having recovered and now I'm getting it! At work it's also a complete disaster, with me having to cover for colleagues who can't come in. All in all a pretty busy week!
However, there's also good news, as a new Fab 'n Funky challenge is staring today! This week, Judith is challenging you to use "Traditional Christmas Colours". You don't need to make a Christmas themed project, just as long as you use colours that are traditionally associated with Christmas. We are sponsored this week by DigiDarla, which also provided the jolly fella below.
I did make a Christmas card, as I need to do several more. I'm really pretty pleased with this card; even though it isn't very high on embellishments I spent the entire night playing with ideas and adding finishing touches, taking them off and putting them back on again. I ended up with a pretty striking card, I think. Love it :)
Hope you can join the fun this week!
* Digi Darla Santa Clause 2 digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Basic Grey Jovial DP plus some unknown DP from stash
* Eline's Winterhuis Jingle Bells Stamp Set
* Vintage Photo & Forest Moss Distress Inks plus Distressing Tool
* SEI Christmas Mint Vanilla Icing Accents
* Brad from stash
* Card & Scrap (Christmas Card)
* One Crazy Stamper (Christmas)
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Christmas)
* AnMa Creatief (Kerst/Winter)
* Live & Love Crafts (Christmas Inspiration Collage) The Vintage feel and the Santa's
* A Gem of a Challenge (Christmas is Coming)
* Crafty Calendar Challenge (All Things Christmas)
* Marker Pop (Anything Goes)
* Crafts & Me (Christmas Vintage)
* Allsorts (Christmas Cheer)