Happy Monday all!
Time is truly flying by now; so much to do but so little time in which to do it before the big C ;) We had a lovely Halloween, thankfully the movie wasn't too scary (Jaws) although I did jump up once or twice!
This fortnight's challenge at Ooh La La is "Stitching, Real or Faux". I opted for real stitching, using some lovely twine I won in a challenge recently. A little different from what I have been working on recently (i.e. Christmas cards), a welcome relief really. I'm curious to see what you will be making of this theme, as usual you have two weeks to link up!
* Believe Digi & DP from the Shawn Jenkins CD
* We R Memory Keepers Vintage T Textured CS
* Forest Moss Distress Ink
* Hely Cuppleditch Special Delivery Pastels Twine
* Wooden Butterflies from local store (Xenos)
* Pearls from stash
* Digi Galore (Wings)
* Creative Corner Challenges (Sing, Sing a Song) I Believe I can Fly by R. Kelly
* Alphabet Challenge (T for Twine)
* Craftitude (Anything Goes/Use Twine or String)
* Daring Cardmakers (Other Occasions and Reasons - No Birthday or Christmas cards)
* Left of Center (Twine or Washi Tape)
* Aud Sentiments (Feminine)
* Papertake Weekly (Anything Goes)
* Charisma Cardz (Anything Goes)
* Card Mania (Anything Goes)