Good morning everyone,
Wow, summer has paid us a quick visit for the last two days, the temperature all of sudden shot from 18 to over 30 degrees! Not that great at a work place without a real air conditioning unit, I can tell you that! But now it seems that sunny weather was all just a dream, it is as dreary as ever......even the newspaper said to enjoy the summer for the whole 2 days it lasted :) It's alright with me, I'm not a big fan of really warm weather anyway, around 25 degrees will do me just fine.
I've got another card to share with you this week, this time for the Delightful Challenge. Our theme this week is "Raise the Banner" or use a banner or flag on your project. I used a bit of a shortcut by using DP with banners on it, but you might have some more creative ideas with this time: come and show us!
* Digital Delights Tiered Cake & License Plate Love sentiment digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Personal Impressions Sentiment Stamp
* My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue & DCWV Street Lace DPs
* Washi Tape from local store (Hema)
* One Stitch at a Time (Use a Digi)
* Eureka Stamps (Anything Goes)
* Creatieve Zebra (Anything Goes)
* AnMaCreatief (Birthday)
* Oozak (Anything Goes with a sentiment)
* Hobby House (Anything Goes)
* A Little Bit Crazy (Sweet)
* Card & Scrap (Use a Text Stamp)
* As You Like It (Favourite Papers) My Mind's Eye is my favourite DP company and the True Blue pad is just so cheerful and bright, I can bring it out for almost any occasion!
* I Love Promarkers (Anything Goes)