Another month has come and gone, can you believe it? I was just trying to recap what happened in this month but with everything I thought of it was: No, that was the month before or before that. What DID I do in May? I really couldn't tell you, except that we have revamped our garden with new soil, planted a little fruit & vegetable garden and took out some old manky bushes that weren't very pretty and basically in our way. It's still an ongoing project, but it's already looking way better than before, so that we already have so much more joy from our garden then we did last year.
Anyway, I'm babbling now, let's get to the point shall we? A new monthly challenge is starting @ CCAYR, sadly this will be my last. But I'm glad I got to do this challenge, as the theme is :"VINTAGE". I am not a real vintage crafter, I love the style and seeing others' projects who are really going the whole hog, but when I craft I am giving it my own twist by keeping it fairly CAS (for vintage anyway). I love this little image, it's so incredibly cute!
* Ooh La La Baking Day image for the Yesterday's Memories CD
* DCWV The Natural Stack CS
* Dovecraft Noel & Echo Park For the Record DPs
* Pebbles Chips Black Glitter Chipboard Swirl
* Studio Light sentiments
* Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Hope you can join me and the rest of the team for my last challenge!
* Alota Rubber Stamps (Childhood)
* Forever Friends (For a Child)
* Tammy's Scrappin' Corner (Vintage)
* Crafting by Designs (Anything Goes)
* Crimbo Crackers (Cute)
* Hobby Vision (Christmas)
* We Love Vintage (For a Baby or Child)
* ABC Christmas (Kept Safe) The Christmas paper with the playing children
* Kaboodle Doodles (Anything Goes)
* Shelly's Images (Show Us What You Got)