Good morning everyone!
Monday again, where does the weekend go? I had a lovely time shopping with my friend, even though I had a lot of train trouble which resulted in me traveling the entire breadth of the country to get where I needed to go! I got there in the end though and we had a lovely time.
We are starting another challenge @ Ooh La La today, each of the DT members has chosen her own theme and we will share these themes with you at the coming challenges. This time, my teamie Pauline chose the theme "INSPIRED BY NATURE". So many ways you can interpret this theme, so we are looking forward to a whole bunch of diverse projects!
My card is a DL card this time, making use of the lovely long image with flowers from the Fleur D'Imagination CD. I decoupaged the flowers to make them pop of the page a little. I am looking forward to what you can do with this challenge theme!
* Ooh La La Lilac Bell image and DP (inside card) from the Fleur D'Imagination CD
* DCWV The Green Stack DP, distressed with Ranger Distressing Tool
* Studio Light sentiment
* Pearls, Butterflies, Flower, Button & Twine from stash
* Glitter 'n Sparkle (Birthdays)
* Everybody Art (Flowers)
* Crafty Sentiments (Buttons)
* Bearly Mine (Anything Goes)
* Flourishes Tuesday (Butterflies)
* Cute Card Thursday (Tie It Up)
* Allsorts (Birthday)
* Natalie & Amy (Things with Wings)
* Crafty Calendar (Blooms & Blossoms)
* Lisa B Design (Wings and Things)