Happy Wednesday everyone!
First, I would like to welcome my new followers, what a lovely surprise you guys are following me now too, hope you like what you see!
I have to be honest, this week's Fab 'n Funky theme had me stumped at first, my teamie Rachel had set a challenge alright! She is asking for projects featuring " Beads". I quickly realised that I didn't have any beads in my stash, but that was easily fixed by a quick trip to a local book & craft fair. Once I had the beads, the next challenge was to incorporate them into my card's design. I decided on threading them on some twine and make a border out of them. My teamies have come up with quite a few ideas, so have a look at the challenge blog post before you start on your own project. Here's mine:
* Digi Darla Fancy Dress, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Sakura Purple Glitter pen for the bodice
* DP scraps from my scrappy shoebox
* Tim Holtz Distresser
* MS Doily Lace Border Punch
* Beads, sentiment & gems from stash
Our sponsor this week is Digi Darla Designs, who also provided the DT with some lovely digis!
* Stampin' for the Weekend (Dies/Punches)
* Allsorts (Add Some Sparkle)
* Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)
* Color Me Creative (Celebrations)
* One Stitch at a Time (Anything Goes)
* Glitter 'n Sparkle (Anything Goes)
* Lexi's Creations (Happy Birthday)
* As You Like It (Favourite Punch or Die) I love my Doily Lace border punch, it's the first border punch I bought and I still use it very regularly.
* Let's Craft & Create (One for the Girls)
* Wags 'n Whiskers (Girly Birthday)