Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 15 April 2013

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye!

Good morning everyone,

I'm here with my last project for Platypus Creek Digitals. I have had a great time being a member of such a lovely DT but am feeling I need to take on a little less responsibility in the crafty world right now and play a little more, just for fun. Thank you Tracey, for giving me the opportunity to work with your lovely digistamps, I'm sure I will be back to play along with challenges!

Right, let's get to the challenge for this fortnight, which is themed "Flowers and Pearls". Here's my card:



I love this image, it's really easy to colour too! I used up all the little scraps of paper from the front to decorate the inside of the card.

Materials:
* PCD Flower Sketch 1 digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* First Edition Hideaway & Art Talent Pink & Lilac DPs
* Crafter's Companion Embossing board to create the scallops
* Black fine liner for faux stitching
* Personal Impressions Sentiment stamp set & black ink
* Gems, ric rac ribbon from stash

Challenges:
TBA

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ciska. I love the image and pretty papers.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete