Happy Wednesday everyone!
We're having a great challenge this week @ Fab 'n Funky, asking you to follow our recipe: '1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments'. We are sponsored by Inky Impressions and Stampart design by Kathryne, both offering lovely prizes. I was given a lovely image by Inky Impressions and decided to use it to make a Christmas card. This card came together pretty quickly after a rummage in my crafty shoebox. You want to join in our challenge? Then you can link up at the challenge blog for an entire week. See you there!
* Inky Impressions Winter Home Scenery digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Echo Park For the Recor & Basic Grey Jovial DPs
* Festive Berries Card Candi
* Forest Moss Distress Ink
* Dark Cocao Sew Easy Floss for the stitching
* Anna Griffin Holiday Traditions Vellum Quote