Another week, another Christmas card, although I've used a slightly different image than I usually do. I like Nutcracker images, but to me they don't really associate with Christmas very much. So I've never really used them for Crimbo cards. But now that I have I might start using them a lot more, the image is just so cute and works well with whatever colour scheme you can throw at it. This project uses the most traditional colour scheme for Christmas in my eyes: Red and Green.
* Digital Delights Mr Nutcracker & Winter Tickets Sentiment set, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Dovecraft Jolly Happy Christmas DPs
* Red and Green ink
* Joy Craft Flower punch
* Eline's Winterhuis stamp set
* Ribbon, gem from stash
And what a coincidence, that's exactly what the Delightful Challenge has as its theme! With Christmas on its way, I am sure you have a couple of Red & Green projects kicking about, why not enter them?
Hope to see you there!
* Card & Scrap (Christmas)
* Whimsy Stamps (Traditional Christmas Colours)
* SJ Crafts (Christmas with optional Mix those Alphas)
* Natalie & Amy (Colour me Happy) My favourite Christmas colour combo is still red & green!
* Mema's Craft (Anything Goes or Winter/Holiday themed)
* Little Claire's (Christmas)
* Crafty Hazelnut (Something older than 6 months) Just about everything on the card!
* Let's Craft & Create (Getting Ready For Christmas)
* Paper Creator's Crafts (Christmas)
* Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)