We're a week into our birthday celebrations @ Fab 'n Funky and our challenge continues for another week! Since we didn't get as much entries as we wanted for our birthday challenge, we've decided to change the theme a little bit so you can also participate with any Winter/Holiday themed projects you are most likely working on. So it could be a project for any occasion, but you still need to use "Three of the same things or number 3". Here's another example to get you inspired, again with a birthday theme. We got to use some images from the lovely DigiDarla, another one of our sponsors. I've used three pearls on my card.
* DigiDarla My Fair Lady digi, paper pieced and coloured with Promarkers
* Create & Craft CS
* Papermania Summer Bloom DP
* MS Doily Lace border punch
* Kars sentiment stamp set "Gefeliciflapsteerd"
* Vine peel off from local store (Xenos)
* Button, pearls, flower & ribbon from stash
Come on over to the challenge blog and help celebrate our third birthday with us and link up your lovely projects!
* Joanna Sheen (Anything but Christmas)
* MAWTT (Let's Go Dotty)
* Crazy 4 Challenges (Put a Bow on It)
* A Gem of a Challenge (Paper Piecing)
* Glitter & Sparkle (Ribbon and/or Lace)
* One Stitch at a Time (Fabric, Ribbon or Lace)
* Pile it On (Anything but Christmas card)
* Deep Ocean (Pastel Colours)
* Stampin' for the Weekend (Add some Texture)
* Ooh La La (Spots & Dots)