Good morning everyone!
Today I can share with you the new release @ Digital Delights and it's all about Halloween! We don't really celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands, but it's still fun to create with these lovely images. I've used one of September's New Release: meet Candy Corn Kiddles! I've made a little sweet wrapper to be wrapped around a bag of candy. I love what you can do with digi's, as I set the image within a frame from the Ghoulish Frame set, they originally come seperately. I also used the banner shape in Microsoft word as a frame for my Ghoulish Sentiment. Anyway, here's a picture of the finished article.
Unfortunately, I had no idea what candy corn was, so asked some of my lovely teamies, did a bit off Googling and finally found what the little blighters look like. However, I did manage to colour the main image the wrong way around (It should be white, orange, yellow. I did white, yellow, orange). You would think the DP was a dead giveaway for the right colour order, but not so much in my case apparently. Oh well, never mind, I thought it still looked good :) As candy corn isn't sold here as far as I know, I've used a bag of mixed caramels as a substitute, but I am sure it would look even cuter wrapped around a bag of candy corn.
* Digital Delights Candy Corn Kiddles, Ghoulish Frame set and Ghoulish Sentiment set, all coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
<<These digis are all newly released, see this link for the full release!
* K&Co HW Mat pad
* Pebbles black chipboard chips
* Green washi tape from local department store chain (Hema)
* Ribbon, peel offs, gems from stash
Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights, there will be a 10 dollar store gift card in it for the winner of this challenge!
* Frosted Designs (Use Office Supplies, I've used staples to adhere the wrapper to the bag of sweets)
* Lollipop Crafts (Fall Frolic)
* Cutie Pie Challenge (No Flowers)
* Stamps & Fun = Creativity (Anything but a Card)
* Anything but a Card (Anything but a Card)
* One Stitch at a Time (Use a Digi.....again!)
* Hybrid Chick (Pop it Up, I've used foam pads to lift the image and the sentiment off the background)
* Lexi's Creations (Autumn Colours)
* Alota Stamps Challenge (Halloween)
* Mema's Crafts (Choice of 5 themes, I've chosen Holiday Bliss & Fall Colours)