I hope this post schedules itself properly, as we are having a mini break on one of the Dutch islands. Lovely just to get away :) Anyway, this week @ Delightful Challenges, we are looking for projects fitting the theme of "FANCY AND FRILLY".
I've interpreted the theme by incorporating a fancy fold technique I came across on Vicky's blog, which I have been following for a long time and is well worth checking out! Here's her tutorial on the Whiff of Joy blog if you're interested :) Really an easy fold to do and it looks so different. I've used an old tag as a template to cut out my double sided tag from the same double-sided paper as I made the diaper fold from, I really like this alternative fold and colour scheme for a baby card! Something different :)
* Digital Delights Little Dumpling & Baby Sentiment Set, coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
* Echo Park For the Record DP
* Gold ink around the edge of the tag and for the sentiments
* Peel offs and ribbons from my stash
Our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe this week, who have made 3 sets available from their store for the winner!
Let me know what you think, I am very curious to hear your opinion! It's not a traditional baby card, but have already someone in mind for who is having a baby girl late this year, hope she will like it!
* Moving Along with the Times (Anything but Square)
* Card Makin' Mamas (Try Something New - Diaper Fold)
* Polka Doodles (Tags)
* Craft Your Days Away (Anything Goes)
* Creatalicious Challenge (Fantasy or Baby) FINAL CHALLENGE!
* Robyn's Fetish (Use a Digi)
* Always Crafting (Kids)
* House of Gilli (Add a Sentiment)
* Paper Pretties (Primary Colours)
* Songbird Challenges (Over the Rainbow)