Another crafty mile stone for me, as I can now show you my first make as a Delightful Challenge DT member! Very exciting for me, I have been playing with Wendy's images for the entire month and have been feeling really inspired by them, there's just so much choice! Which is a good thing, as this is a weekly challenge, which I have never been a part of before. I'm curious to see where this DT term takes me! If you'd like to take a look at the images for yourself, you can find a link to the shop and the challenge blog in my right side bar :)
This first challenge is nice and easy, with the theme of "BIRTHDAY". Now, we all need birthday cards in our stash, right? Well, this is the perfect time to add to your collection, because you can win a lovely prize.
We are being sponsored by
offering a 15 dollar gift voucher for the winner!
And the best thing is, they don't only have markers, but also gorgeous paper pads, stamps, ink, washi tape and much much more! I think I might have a little look around their website myself after I've blogged this post :)
Everyone in the DT is working with the new August release images for this challenge, I used Birthday Maycee Monkey. What a cute little monkey this is, I thought it would work really well for a kid's birthday card and that's what I did with it. I think the DP really perfectly matches my colouring and the Distress Ink and I'm really happy using up some of the brads I've had since I started crafting!
I love the bright colours with this image, although I think next time I'd like to try using pastels, just to see what it would look like.
Hope to see you at the challenge, I'm looking forward to see your creations and giving your blog some crafty love in return! Have a great day :)
* Digital Deligths Birthday Maycee Monkey + circle sentiment, coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
* My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue DP
* Tumbled Glass Distress Ink (appropriately a birthday present from my hubs!)
* Orange brads from stash
* Joanna Sheen Challenge (Animal Crackers)
* Use it Tuesday (Uncut Paper --> I've never used these DP sheets, as I always thought they were so bright and busy and would not work with my style of projects. WRONG! Really wished I'd used them sooner now)
* Fashionista Challenge (Baby or Birthday)
* Forever Friends (Anything Goes, but use an animal on your project)
* Truly Madly Crafty (Animals)
* Send a Smile for Kids (Animal cards)
* Saturday Challenge (Bright and Cheerful)
* Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge (Juvenile Birthday)
* Pattie's Creations (Animal or Insect)
* Stampavie and More (Birthday)