Good morning everyone!
Another Christmas card for the CCAYR March Challenge: Green! This was a card that came together pretty easily, I "rescued" an image from the back of one of my decoupage magazines and used it as the card's focal point. I love Poinsettias, don't you?
After this, I have one more card to share with you this month! If you would like to see all the cards I've made for this challenge as well as those of my teamies, have a look at the challenge blog!
* Champagne base card
* Studio Light image, sentiments and DP
* My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow paper flower
* Peeloffs and black pearl from stash
* Sparkles Christmas Challenge (Use Peel-offs)
* Crazy 4 Challenges (Green)
* Always Crafting (Anything Goes)
* Crazy Challenge (Go Green)
* Outlawz (Flowers, Patterned Paper & Ribbon)
* Use Your Stuff (Anything Goes)
* Lia Stampz (Anything Goes + Sentiment)
* Mema's Crafts (Just the Two of Us - Two colours - I've used red and green)
* Scrap It Girl (Go Green & Recycle)
* Love to Create (Anything Goes)