Good morning everybody!
Today I am sharing my card with you for the new Friendship's Garden Challenge. This time around we have a colour challenge with the additional theme of Birthday. It's a really vibrant colour palette for this challenge, it was lovely to start working with such fresh colours again. Have a look on the challenge blog website to see the colour scheme and all the DT girls' makes!
I decided to make a birthday card for a young boy or girl, I was running low on those in my card stash.
The card came together pretty easily, I love the gorgeous orange paper against the green!
* Champagne base card
* Echo Park A Walk in the Park DP
* Studio Light Decoupage image
* Border star punch
* My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow Flower Decoupage pad
* Eline Vintage Sentiment stamp
* Brad and some paper scraps from my stash
* Paper Cupcakes (Critters)
* Lollipop Crafts (Anything Goes)
* Bunny Zoe (Celebrations)
* Creative Mondays (Anything Goes)
* Incy Wincy (Birthday)
* Crazy Challenge (Use a die or punch)
* Sassy Cheryl (No Embossing)
* Crafty Sentiments (Two different designer papers)
* Ooh La La (Inspiration photo; I've used the orange colour and the flowers)
* Crafty Ann's (Bold & Bright)