In addition to our challenge (with the same theme), we are doing a blog hop at Friendship's Garden people! Our hop is sponsored by Designs on Cloud Nine, we're calling it "ITS A LOVE THING"! You can win a 20 dollar gift certificate to their shop! Awesome, right? PLUS, some of my teamies are having their own little giveaways during the hop, so look out for those extra opportunities to win!
If you're hopping along with us, you should have arrived from Dena's blog, if you want to start the hop, please visit the challenge blog first! Chana is the next stop on this hop, tell her I said hello :)
Before you leave, here's my make. I made a gift sleeve for a box of heart chocolates I will be giving to my hubby. He deserves it, because he always does the photography and photo shopping for this blog AND I forgot to make him a Christmas card last December.....naughty me! We will be having some lovely tapas on Valentine's Day after work and I will take this prezzie along with me. It's a really easy project to do, especially if you have a scoring board.
* Design on Cloud Nine Bee Mine images
* Me and My Big Ideas Fashion District Striped DP (which incidentally was a gift from my husband for our first wedding anniversary last year!) & Dovecraft Piece of Cake DP
* Sentiment stamp from Eline Vintage stamp set
* Clear Stickles on the bees' wings
* Brads and border peeloffs from my stash
* Moving Along with the Times (Have a Heart)
* Little Miss Muffet (Valentine/Love)
* Sassy Studio (Love is in the Air)
* By the Cute and Girly (Love is in the Air)
* ABC (In pairs; my bees and two pairs of brads)
* More than Favours (Love)
* Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge (Love is in the Air)
* Truly Scrumptious (Love & Hearts)
* Ladybug Ink (Loves me, Loves me not)
* Creative Belli (Valentine/Hearts)
Right, that's it from me, hope to see you during the hop and at the challenge (which has a Love Theme as well, plus use at least 3 types of embellishments)!