Only 10 days until Christmas, can you believe it? It has really snuck up on me this year, we don't even have the tree up, not all cards are on their way and I still have to start baking and cooking for a great idea for a Christmas present (even if I do say myself). If I will have time to take some pictures I will post them. However, now I have another Christmas card to share with you. We at Friendship's Garden are challenging you to make a Christmas card without using stamps! Check out the challenge blog for more details, we'd love to see your makes!
I probably will not be posting much until the New Year, need to get all the pressies shopped and wrapped and focus on the cooking for now. So if I don't see you before then, have a great Christmas and a very happy 2012!
* Scalloped white base card
* Marianne Design Scandinavian Christmas DPs
* Studio Light image
* Gems and silver peel offs from stash
* Crafting for All Seasons (Christmas)
* Divas by Design (Christmas)
* Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog (Christmas Wishes)
* Little Darlings (Christmas)
* For Fun Challenges (Christmas)
* Papertake Weekly (Christmas)
* Christmas Crafting (Santa Claus is coming to Town)
* Crafty Hazelnut (Traditional Christmas)
* Winter Wonderland (Let it Snow)
* By the Cute and Girly (Let it Snow)