Hi everyone, I'm back! Finally we managed to set up the crafty table in my new crafty room so I could start creating again. We are really settling in to our new home, it's already so familiar even though there is still a ton of boxes to unpack. How much stuff can a person collect, honestly!
I have a Christmas card to share with you on my comeback (it's feels a bit like that!). I thought I was completely covered as far as Christmas cards were concerned, but of course when I started making the list I was a few short! So back to the Crimbo drawing board I went, happily coinciding with Card Makin' Mamas new challenge, we want to see CHRISTMAS CARDS. Not so hard right? Our teamie Lizzie provided the lovely digi images, have a look on the challenge blog to see more of her creations and of course how all the teamies used them on their cards!
This is my make:
Not bad for a first outing, huh? I'm pretty happy with it to be honest. Hope to see you at the challenge!
* Scalloped white base card, folded to make an easel card
* Giftful Lilly digi, coloured with Promarkers
* Basic Grey Jovial DPs
* Pearls from stash
* Stickles on the Poinsettia of the stopper (I liked leaving the flower whole, so that it pops up a little)
* Sentiment from Studio Light
* Rounded corner punch
* Aud Sentiments (Winter Holiday sentiment)
* Moving Along with the Times (Last Minute Christmas)
* Meljen's Design (Use Green)
* Paper Crafting Journey (Christmas)
* Sarah Hurley (Christmas)
* ABC Christmas Challenge (Christmas)
* My Mum's Craftshop (Traditional Christmas Colours)
* Stampavie (Easel card)
* Christmas Inspirations (Unusual Folds)
* Cute Card Thursday (Anything Goes)