Good Morning Everyone!
Well, hasn't the weather changed! Last weekend, I was almost fainting because of the heat, this weekend I nearly froze to death! Well, that might be a 'slight' exaggeration, but you know what I mean :) I had a lovely girly shopping trip with one of my best friends yesterday, no crafty goodies sadly but I did manage to find a nice pair of winter shoes!
Anyway, on to my card, I made this card for my uncle who will celebrate his birthday next week. I hope the card is 'male' enough, I find it pretty difficult to make a card for someone who doesn't have an outspoken hobby or interest (well, he likes hunting, but funny enough I don't have any such images in my stash ;))
So I came across this decoupage sheet and thought that it might work for a birthday card. And although it's not the most intricate one I've ever made, I am still pretty happy with it:
* Cream base card
* Studio Light 3D decoupage, sentiments, flowers and windmill & red DPs
* MS Doily Lace border punch
* Blue card, blue gems and silver peel offs from stash
* One Stop Craft (Anything Goes)
* C.R.A.F.T. (Bright Colours)
* Anything Goes (Die-Cut or Punches or both)
* By the Cute and Girly (Anything Goes and Bloghop)
* Delightful Sketches (Make it Dimensional)
* Fab 'n Funky (Die-Cuts or Punches)
* I Did It Creations (Anything Goes)
* Paper Sundaes (Favourite Colour Combination; Red and Blue)
* Pollycraft Monday (Boys, Boys, Boys)
* Sentimental Sundays (Anything Goes + a sentiment)
Hope you enjoy my card!