Good morning everyone!
It's time for our second challenge over at Friendship's Garden, we are challenging you to make a "VINTAGE HALLOWEEN" themed card. The winner can get her/his hands on a 10 dollar gift certificate for
This is my take on the challenge:
I am definitely enjoying making these Halloween-inspired cards, although it's a pity I won't be able to send them.
* Champagne base card, gatefold
* Image from the Internet (http://vintageholidaycrafts.com/ has it but I used one that isolated the image and not included the background, can't find that link anymore though)
* My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue DP
* Sew Easy Floss Light Brown
* Flower Punch
* Computer-generated sentiment
* Lace, Button & gems from stash
* CES (Forever Autumn)
* Crafty Boots (Autumn/Halloween)
* Deep Ocean (Fall Colours)
* Designed 2 Delight/Delightful Inspiration (Halloween)
* Dream Valley (Halloween)
* I Did It (Animals)
* One Stop Craft (Halloween)
* Really Reasonable Ribbon (Fun 4 Fall)
* Saturday Challenge (White + 1 other colour)
* Sentimental Sundays (Fancy Folds)
Thanks for looking, hope to see you all at the challenge!