Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Saturday 30 October 2010

Long time no see

Hi all,

I haven't been on the blog for a while, busy time at work with some serious deadlines. But I have been crafting a little bit here and there and have something to show you. We got married in June and I still had to make some thank you cards! The image is from the Internet, the backing paper is actually from the Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD (Rose) which colour i changed to match the gold mirror card. I am submitting these cards into the CD Sunday Challenge (no embellishments; http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/10/cd-sunday-challenge-no-embellishments.html).


Thanks for stopping by and for the lovely comments I have received on previous posts!

Ciska

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you have been busy.Thanks for sharing at CD Sunday.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thank you cards, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Thank You cards Ciska and thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, well done on your marriage. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete