Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Thursday 11 April 2013

Round Up Those Bots!

Hi everyone,

Another Thursday, another Delightful Challenge! Our theme this week is "Round Up" or use Circles in your project. I've used circles in a number of ways; first, I cut out a circle shape and made a patchwork design on it with some of my scraps from the scrappy shoebox. Then I used a circle punch & round gems,buttons and a washer. I wonder what you can come up with, please share your circle projects with us!



Materials:
* Digital Delights Diddibot set, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Echo Park A Walk in the Park DP and assorted scraps
* Scalloped circle punch
* Forest Moss Distress Ink
* Eline Vintage & Stampendous Changito in Space Stamp sets
* Papermania Mini Buttons Verde
* Ribbon & gems from stash + a washer from the toolbox

Our sponsor this week is
Offering a 15 dollar store gift card to the challenge winner

Challenges:
TBA

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute, Ciska - love your robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ciska:)

    This is totally DARLING!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, love the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute card Ciska!! I hope you are having a lovely weekend

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete