Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 15 April 2013

Easel Does It

Good morning all!

It's time for another challenge over @ Ooh La La, asking for your "Easel Cards". I love easel cards, although I've had to tell several people that I sent them to how they work as I've seen them displayed upside down or sideways LOL

I've used an image from the Ooh La La's Fleur D'Imagination CD called Pink Blossom. As usual, the CD has several toppers & decoupage using this image with lovely matching DPs, so I really didn't need to use any other paper this time around.


Materials:
* Ooh La La Pink Blossom image & DPs from the Fleur D'Imagination CD
* Petaloo Celebrations 3D Butterfly
* Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
* Buttons from stash

We'd love to see your work at the challenge blog, please share your easel projects with us!

Challenges:
TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment