Good morning everyone!
I am having a couple of days off work, well-deserved if I do say so myself as I had a big deadline yesterday and made it, yay! Hubs is also off, so we are planning to take some day trips, weather permitting of course. It's looking fine now as I type this, but of course that doesn't necessarily have to last! We shall see :)
I wanted to share with you a card I made for the fresh Fab 'n Funky Challenge, the theme is For a Child. Lots of things you can do with this theme, perhaps a baby card, or a card for a boy or a girl. I went with the latter (more for a boy than a girl I think, but I'd like to stay open minded ;)) and made a fairly simple card. In my experience, children are not really into very elaborate card (which is great for me, as that's not my style anyway), but like something fun and clean. Say that's the style I went with for my card, using a cute Wiener dog. To add a bit of interest, I cut the buttom of the coloured paper and folded it back. I thought it was a fun technique, I am curious what you think! Anyway, come and join us if you can, we'd love to see your work!
* Kenny K Hot Diggity digi, coloured using Spectrum Noirs and Promarkers
* Hunkydory The Dog's Biscuits DPs
* Nellie Snellen's Multiframes Circles dies
* Marianne Design Eline's Vintage stamp
* Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* Around the Block Dog brad (It says: Go Fetch!)
* Little Claire's (A Man's Birthday Card)
* Creative Moments (Anything Goes/Animals)
* Crafts 4 Eternity (Something Old) The papers were a gift many Christmases ago, the brads I once bought on a fair, but never used.
* Tuesday Throwdown (Furry Little Friends)
* Pinspirational Challenge (Inspirational Photo with a Dog and Cat)
* Crafty Creations (Dig Deep: Use Something from Your Stash)The papers were a gift many Christmases ago, the brads I once bought on a fair, but never used.
* Creatieve Zebra (Alles Mag)
* The Squirrel and the Fox (Anything Goes)
* Glittler 'n Sparkle (Use Something Metal) I've used a brad
* Creative Fingers (Anything Goes)