You must have noticed it has been a little bit quieter on the blog the last couple of weeks, as I have been really busy at work (again!) with many deadlines. I guess that's the life of a researcher, we all need the funding and acquiring it takes up a lot of time and energy, not to mention very strict and short deadlines! But I'm not complaining, it is really a great feeling when you can successfully complete a project submission :) However, not much time left to crafting I'm afraid and so I had to step down from a couple of DTs; first Treasured Times and today is going to be my last challenge as a DT member @ Ooh La La. I've had loads of fun, but it's time to give another talented crafter the opportunity to be part of this great team.
Anyway, this week's challenge theme is "Faithful Friends". When this theme was announced, I immediately thought of dogs. For those among you who have had dogs, I am sure you will agree. And since I hadn't had the opportunity to work with the Faithful Friends CD, I went looking for a cute image and boy did I find it! This one's adorable and reminds me of our dogs who loved to play with tennis balls too.
Cute, no? I continued the theme with some dog paws' DP and a lovely brad from a little bag that I bought ages ago but never had gotten round to use. I'm curious what you will come up with, so why not join the fun?
* Ooh La La French Bull Pup image from the Faithful Friends CD
* Hunkydory The Dog's Biscuit & Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Patterns and Solids DPs
* Star Border Punch
* Hunkydory The Cat's Meow sentiments
* Around the Block Heart Dog brads
* Black square accents and ribbon from stash
* Glitter 'n Sparkle (Add some Ribbon)
* Totally Gorjuss (Cuddly)
* Quirky Crafts (Something Beginning with S) Stars, Sentiment
* One Stitch at a Time (Anything Goes)
* Created with Love (In the Garden)
* Gem of a Challenge (Cute & Cuddly)
* Kitty Bee (Animals)
* The Male Room (Man's Best Friend)
* The Squirrel and the Fox (Punch or Diecut)
* Creative Inspirations (Cute Character)