Happy Monday everyone!
Well, it's back to work for me today after a 3-week holiday, it's going to be super busy but you need to go back sometime, right? In the meantime, Ooh La La's new challenge is also starting up, we are challenging you to make an "EASEL CARD" this time around.
Here's my make, another image from the Yesterday's Memories CD!
* Ooh La La Pretty in Orange image from the Yesterday's Memories CD
* Authentique Irresistible & First Edition Hideaway DPs
* Black Soot Distress Ink
* Memories Direct Paper Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops
* Studio G sentiment stamp
* Rounded corner punch
* Washi tape from stash
Come on and join us if you have time, we'd love to see your projects!
* Let's Craft & Create (Let's Celebrate)
* Card & Scrap (Use Flowers)
* Charisma Cardz (Birthdays)
* A Little Bit Crazy (Celebrate)
* Natalie & Amy (One for the Girlies)
* Crafty Calendar (Celebrate)
* HobbyVision (Goud van Oud) Alle materialen zijn ten minste 4 maanden oud (behalve the Distress Inkt)
* Bearly Mine (Anything Goes)
* Diva's by Design (Anything Goes)
* C.R.A.F.T (Anything Goes)