Good morning everyone!
Wow, the minute the clock is set back an hour, Autumn arrives! We are expecting a storm or at least very heavy winds, which I found out when I biked to the train station this morning, I hardly moved forward! But now I'm safe and sound inside again, I'm just dreading the return trip......
I have a Christmas card to share with you, it's getting closer and closer folks! I made this card for the new Ooh La La Challenge, which is "Food and Drink". I love this vintage image, it's from my favourite OLL CD, Yesterday's Memories. I've used up some of the scraps I had from this paper pad on the inside of the card, I can't bear throwing such cutoffs away, but you only need to many little paper strips right? What a dilemma......Anyway, hope you can join us this fortnight, it's a fun theme which is open for a lot of different interpretation, so I'm extra curious to see what you will come up with! Check out the blogpost to see all my teamies' creations!
* Ooh La La Baking Day from the Yesterday's Memories CD
* Basic Grey Jovial & Dovecraft Let It Snow DPs
* SEI Christmas Mint Chiplets & Accents
* Gems from stash
* Paper Pretties (Eat, Drink and be Merry)
* Crafts To Challenge You (Christmas Festivities)
* Lisa B Design (Traditional Christmas)
* Basic Grey (Food and Drink)
* Aud Sentiments (Christmas Sentiment)
* My Heart Pieces (Anything Christmas)
* Pile It On (Embellishment Crazy) I've used chipboard and gems
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Anything Goes)
* Whimsy (Shabby Chic or Vintage)
* Simon Says Stamp (Anything Goes)