I don't know what they're putting in the water, but we received another baby card this week, again for a girl! Who they will be dating in 15 years time I have no idea, even at work all my pregnant colleagues seem to deliver is girls!
Still, I really shouldn't be complaining, cause what is nicer than to make a girly card, right? I had picked out a lovely design with flowers, cut everything out, started sewing buttons and just when I wanted to glue the whole thing together.........................................black smudge on the front of the card. I have absolutely NO idea where all this black stuff is coming from, what it is even, but it seems to jump on my hands whenever I want to craft. Anyway, save to say, the card was ruined, as I tried to get the smudge off with a wet cloth and proceeded to take half the colours of the base design along with it.......
Never mind, just had to come up with another idea and since the baby card had a big pink butterfly on the front, I decided to go with that theme and this is what I ended up with:
I'm still pretty pleased with the end result, even though it wasn't my original plan, combining the elements that could be saved with some other stash.
* Create & Craft card stock (personally delivered by my FIL when they were visiting this week)
* Studio Light and stash DP
* Studio Light alphabet letters
* Karen Foster Baby Words rub-ons
* DCWV Glitter card (oh, how lovely is this stuff, no glitter falling off but fantastic sparkle)
* Wooden butterflies, gems and pearls from stash
* Rounded corner & Scalloped circle punch
* Eline Vintage sentiment stamp
* Moving Along with the Times (Make it Sentimental)
* Dutch Dare (For a Child)
* Sarah Hurley (Dimension & Texture - Wooden Butterflies)
* Shelly's Images (What the Text)
* Southern Girls (Pearls)
* Always Something Creative (Butterflies)
* Card & Scrap (Wings)
* Paper Pretties (Celebrate, Any Occasion Card)
* Whimsy Stamps (Anything Goes)
* Fashionista Challenge (Winged Things)