Good evening everyone!
It's almost Father's day here and in the UK, so I have been busy making Father's Day cards this weekend. This is first I would like to share with you, the other card is likely to follow later in the week. This card is for my FIL, who regularly likes a glass of wine with his dinner:
I'm not quite sure what you would call this fold, but it certainly makes for a more unusual card I think! Most supplies are from a decoupage sheet, but I like to start with the sheet without the example and then make my own card with the supplies. Always fun to see what someone else did with the same supplies and compare cards! I'm curious to see what you guys think, I know there's not much decoupage out there (or perhaps I am looking in the wrong places), mostly digis or stamps, but I like using decoupage just as much as other techniques and don't feel it's inferior to anything I can make with a stamp or digi stamp. Just different. Perhaps you want to give it a try as well ;) Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys!
* Studio Light (decoupage) images and DPs
* Line peel offs and silver mirror card from stash
* Computer-generated sentiment
* Delicious Doodles (For the Fellas)
* Card Makin' Mamas (Father's Day)
* Saturday Challenge (Father's Day)
* One Stop Challenge (Father's Day)
* Poodles Parlous (Father's Day)
* Simply Create Too (Father's Day)
* C.R.A.F.T. Challenge (Male Card)
* Dutch Dare Challenge (For Dad)
* Card for Men (Father's Day)
* Creative Inspirations (Cards for a Male)