Good morning everyone!
It's time for another challenge at Friendship's Garden, the theme this time is AUTUMN COLOURS AND LEAVES. We would thus like to see some leaves on your project and you making use of autumnal colours, such as orange, yellow and red. Remember, our challenges focus on projects made WITHOUT stamps. You can however enter any paper craft project. Why don't you give it a try?
Here is my card:
I think it turned out quite nice, the cardstock is so lovely that I decided to show some of it on the front. Hope to see you all joining the challenge!
That's it from me for now, I am off to our new house to start the cleaning :( Oh well, it's for a good cause :) See you later!
* Cream and coated base card
* 3D image & additonal images, sentiment, and DPs on the front of the card: Studio Light
* Echo Park For the Record DP
* Scalloped circle punch
* Silver border peeloffs from stash
* Birthday Sundaes (Happy Birthday)
* Celebrate the Occasion (Fall + pumpkin)
* Craft Your Days Away (Autumn/Fall)
* Cupcake Craft (Take a Leaf Out of My Book)
* Paper Cutz (Turning Over a New Leaf)
* Make My Monday (Autumn Leaves)
* Unstampables (Autumn/Fall)
* Lollipop Crafts (Anything Goes)
* Papertake Weekly (Anything Goes)
* Through the Craftroom Door (Fall + Leaves)