Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 4 February 2013

Bee My Valentine

Hello all!

I have so excellent news to share with you! You might remember I was asked to be a GDT for Ooh La La, well, they asked me to become a full DT member instead! Of course I said yes :) This is my first challenge as a DT member and it's a cracker: "LOVE STORY". I decided to use this challenge to make my husband's Valentine's card, I love this cute image! I've used the last layer of pyramage to decorate the inside. I hope you can join me and the other girls for this challenge, see you there :)



Materials:
* Create & Craft Pastel CS
* Ooh La La Bee My Valentine digital images & paper
* Echo Park A Walk in the Park DP scraps
* Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* Matt Gold paper
* Memories Direct Flowers
* Flower Brads and Bee & Heart Peel offs from my stash

Challenges:
* Happy Campers (Flowers & Use Something Digital)
* Hobby Vision (Valentine's Card)
* Gingerloft (Love is in the Air)
* Sassy Studio (Love is in the Air)
* Simply Create Too (Valentine's Day or Hearts)
* Ladybuy Crafts (Valentine's Day and/or Love)
* Visible Image (Love)
* Heck of a Challenge (Love & Flowers)
* Ready Teddy Go (Love is in the Air)
* Emerald Fairies (Love)

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at Emerald Fairies!

    Hugs, Sande (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ciska,
    Lovely card you've made! The image used is very sweet! Thanks a lot for playing along with the Challenge of HobbyVision and good luck. Greetings, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ciska, love the image, and Congrats on your DT post.... Thanks for joining in with us at Happy Campers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ciska, sooo cute and love the spring colours.
    Congrats on your new DT post hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ciska this is fantastic I totally adore the image you chose to use also the wonderful colours and design, brilliant card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card, thankyou for shareing at heck of a challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww so sweet
    Thanks for joining us at a Heck of a challenge this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really adorable, I love the sweet image. Thank you for joining in with Happy Campers challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute inside and out! Fabulous image, and I love the papers. Thank you for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining this challenge at A and T Emerald Faeries

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card. I love the design and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete