Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Sunday 13 May 2012

Mother's Day NL

Hello Everyone,

Wow, can't believe it has taken me so long to post on my blog! Some personal issues and a enormous pile of work in the last few weeks (which unfortunately I have to go back to after posting this) have kept me out of my crafty room unfortunately. But since it is Mother's Day today in the Netherlands, I had to make some time to make a card for my mum. I hope she has already received it and if not, then at least she can see what is winging its way to her :) I am hoping I will be able to craft a little more often from now on, I will do my best. Enjoy your weekend :)



Materials:
* Tickled Pink Easter Pinkette Daisy August, coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
* DoCrafts Country Companions DP
* Purple holographic card stock
* Eline Vintage Stamp for the sentiments
* MS Doily lace punch, scallopped cirlce punch, rounded corner punch, flower punch
* A little glitter glue on the bunch of flowers
* Gems, pearls, butterflies from my stash

Challenges:
* Scrapbooking Queen (Mother's Day/Flowers)
* By the Cute and Girly (Spring is in the Air)
* Scrapalicious USA (Mother I Love You)
* That Craft Place (Monochromatic)
* Creative Inspirations (Inspired by Mother's Day)
* Cupcake Inspirations (Inspiration Photo,I've used the Flower theme)
* 2 Sisters Challenge Blog (Make it Girlie)
* Polka Doodles (Monochromatic Shades)
* Sweet 'n Sassy (Feminine)
* Jellypark (Girly Girl)

15 comments:

  1. lovely card, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its so cute and pretty - your um will absolutely love it
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorgeous, fab image
    thanks for playing with us at BTC&G this month
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love the little butterflies....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is DARLING!!! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week and good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful sweet card, I'm sure your mum adored it, so pleased that you've managed to blog again, I hope you can get some more crafting time soon. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our girly girl challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. I'm sure your mom will love it. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic project. Thanks for entering at ScrapaliciousUSA

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how beautiful, thanks for joining in with our challenge this time at Polkadoodles, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Ciska! Sweet little details and the inside is fab too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the image, and the colours are beautiful, love the inside as well. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card inside and out, love it. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the purples. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet-the image is just so cute as are the butterflies!!

    Thanks for joining in with BTC&G this month!!

    Aideen x

    ReplyDelete