How has your week been? It's so busy at my end right now; I had a work conference in the beginning of the week and my students are now scrambling to finish their thesis on time so that means a lot of paper grading! Oh well, in a few weeks we will be on holiday, I'm just holding on to that thought :)
It's time for another challenge over at Card Makin' Mams. So many beautiful entries again for last challenge, so if you have a suitable card please join the fun!
Our challenge this time around is "RED, WHITE AND BLUE"
We are sponsored by Robyn's Fetish, they are offering the winner either 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper set. Have a look at their website to see the collection: http://robynsfetish.com/shop/. They also provided us with some images to give you some inspiration, I used SS Hoppity, great name huh? It was such an easy image to colour as well, as some of the shading is already indicated, so you know where to colour in a bit darker. Great help for a colouring/shading newbie like me!
* White A6 base card
* Robyn's Fetish SS Hoppity image, coloured with Promarkers
* Studio Light DPs & borders inside (It's usually used with more traditional/vintage images, but I think it works great here as well)
* Create and Craft white ribbon
* Scalloped circle punch
* Sentiment, red gems from stash
I am submitting to these challenges:
* Craft Us Crazy (Red,White and Blue/Summer)
* A Spoonful of Sugar (Use Ribbon and at least one Bow)
* DieCutDreams (Red, White and Blue)
* I Love Promarkers (Anything Goes)
* Ladybug Crafts (Use Red)
* Passion for Promarkers (Park Life)
* Scrapbook Sisters (Anything Goes)
* Southern Girls Challenge (Anything Goes)
* Hooked on Craft (Anything Goes)
* Polka Doodles (Stashbox stamps & colour theme)
Right, that's it from me, one last day of work at it's the weekend! Woohoo! I am planning to spend much of it sleeping and catching up my buddies' blogs :) Enjoy your weekend as well, whatever you will be doing!