Hello all! I am staying home for a couple of days to recover from this cold and now that I'm feeling a bit better I can craft again without having to grab a hanky every 5 seconds! Today I have a male birthday card to show you. I always have trouble making cards for guys. I think it works best if the image is either linked with their interests or cartoony.
* Dovecraft SMIRK Him & DCWV Mango Frost backing papers
* Studiolight Decoupage images
* Making Memories Poolside Bows & Buttons button
* Personal Impressions and Eline Vintage Stamp Sets
* Elastic string from my stash
* Corner rounding punch
I am submitting to the following challenges:
* Creatalicious Challenge (Two-toned)
* Cupcake craft (Monochrome)
* CES (Inspired by a song: Please Mr Postman)
* Charisma Cards (Birthday for a Teen)
* Crafts and Me (Anything Goes)
* Southern Girls Challenge (Add an animal)
* Totally Gorjuss (Button it)
* Totally Papercraft (Add buttons)
* Papercutz (Your Choice)
* Clear It Out (Buttons)
Hope you like the card, I will be back later this week with a Mother's Day card. Have a great day!
P.S. I can welcome my 10th follower today, welcome Chris_P!