Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Twice in one week....

Oh dear, I might be overdoing it a little bit, posting twice in one week! Oh well, just go with it, because I have another card to share. One of my colleagues has got engaged over Christmas, so I wanted to make her a card to congratulate her. So I started rummaging through my crafty stash......guess what.....NOTHING for an engagement! So I ended up making a more general card (the sentiment says: something worth celebrating, that is as close as I got) with a contemporary feel. She liked it, so job done!



I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
*Sundays with Chrissy (Ribbons)
*Papertake weekly challenge (Anything Goes)

I appreciate your comments, let me know what you think!

Ciska

PS I made this card at 2 in the morning because I couldn't sleep and I wanted to give my colleague the card the next day. Does that mean I've got a crafting problem? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ciska! Wow, this is such a sophisticated and modern card - I loooove it! It just shows that by not having the right stash can make you more creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ciska!! The image is beautiful and I love the colours you used!! Don't worry you don't have a crafting problem--I've discovered too that creativity isn't very punctual sometimes--LOL!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sundays With Crissy!!
    Hugs,
    Sarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ciska ~~What a wonderful card!! Also a wonderful gesture to share with your colleague~~something from your heart:)
    Thanks for joining us at SWC!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool project! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!

    ReplyDelete