I've been mega busy this week finishing up some crafty projects and trying to use up a glut of apples from our apple tree, so far I've made Apple Crumble cupcakes and I am planning an Apple Pie and an Apple Crumble to freeze, but if anyone has any other suggestions I wouldn't mind hearing them!
This week we have the theme of "FALL DAYS" at Delightful Challenges, we want you to look ahead to the next season and share your autumnal creations with us!
Here is my take on it:
I'm especially happy about the layered flower, it really gives the card a lot of dimension IRL.
Sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen, the winner will win a 10 pound store voucher. I love Joanna's online store and have ordered there several times. Great products, great service and best of all: no p&p worldwide! I can't be any more positive about her store if I tried :) You might find something to your liking as well!
* DD Pumpkin Lara and Fall sentiments set, coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
* Studio Light & DCWV Photo Stack 2 DPs
* Pumice Stone Distress Ink
* My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow Flower Decoupage pad, distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, embossed, shaped and layered
* Gems, pearl, peel off and scraps from my stash
Right, back to the kitchen I go, wish me luck! :)
* Sweet 'n Sassy (Fall Inspiration)
* Natalie & Amy (Anything Goes)
* Whoopsi Daisy (Use 2 Patterned Papers)
* Come and Get It (3D Flowers)
* Craft Your Passion (Emboss It, I've embossed the flower)
* Eureka Stamps (Anything Goes)
* Crazy Challenge (Anything Goes)
* By the Cute and Girly (Fruity; Apparently pumpkins are technically a fruit! Who knew!)
* Srapalicious USA (Anything Goes)
* I love Promarkers (Anything Goes, you have to use Promarkers though)